Single Product Mixed Gas Keg Beer Dispense KIT with New Shelf Cooler
This set up is for a single product and includes a Mixed Gas Regulator which is ideal for Bitter.
Lager and Cider can be run from it; however, it may not be as lively as a CO2 Regulator – see our CO2 Regulator version of this kit.
The Cooler is our M1 Manual Stat 1 product Cooler which is similar to the Maxi 110 or Bar 100 Cooler.
All our Coolers include water recirculation.
You have the option of one of the five Keg Coupler/Connectors to choose from. Please contact us if you are unsure of the Coupler/Connector you require for the product you are dispensing.
Kits which include our Fonts will come complete with all fittings and pipe work, all you will require is a Gas Bottle and your Keg/Barrel.
Both the black and Chrome Fonts include a 6” Drip Tray and the clamp.
The Chrome Unity Font features:
- Exceptional eye-catching appearance
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Trace cooling to tap
- Easy bar fit - Clamp to bar application
- Supplied with 6" Drip Tray and bracket
- 3/16" product line to the tap
- Cold water recirculation/product lines within insulated loop with generous tails
- High quality Chrome Excelsior Tap
- The Chrome Font comes wired up for illumination once connected to a transformer
You will require a bar lighting transformer to illuminate and a round Fish Eye Badge for the product you are dispensing.
Please note that a CO2 Gas bottle will not connect to a Mixed Gas Regulator.
Mixed Gas Regulator Range (Micro Matic)
- Output pressure gauge – 90 psi / 6.2 bar
- Bottle content gauge – 0 – 4500 psi / 315 bar
- Max output pressure – Up to 55 psi / 3.8 bar (Blow-off)
- Twin safety blow-off valves (Ring pull)
- Safety blow-off pressure – 55 psi / 3.8 bar
- Wall Mounted
- John Guest fittings supplied – 3/8” Push Fit