Keg Beer Couplers/Connectors
Find all 6 major types of Beer Keg Couplers & Connectors for your Keg Beer Dispense needs, This includes Key, Sankey, Grundy and Type A,U,D
- Type A Keg Coupler is used for Germand and English beer brands, Most common are Guinness, Pimms, Hoegaarden.
- Type D Coupler is mostly used for imported American Beers e.g. Goose Island, Blue Point.
- Type U coupler works with European type valves, and is most commonly used for Stella Artois, Leffee and Boddingtons.
- Type G/Grundy couplers and are most commonly used on beers like Speckled Hen, Worthington and Grolsch.
- Sankey keg coupler fit kegs that are mainly US/American valves like Budweiser, Miller and Coors.