Mixed Gas Primary Board Mount Regulator
Please note – The Regulator has a Male Connection to the Mix Gas Bottle (see pictures).
The Mixed Gas Regulator is ideal for Bitter.
Lager and Cider can be run from it; however, it may not be as lively as a CO2 Regulator – see our CO2 Regulator version of this kit.
The Mixed Gas Primary Regulator is purposed to control the outlet pressure from the Gas bottle to a maximum 60psi, the Regulators are primarily pre-set to 40/45psi but they can be adjusted to suit the specific needs of the Beer.
The Regulator is fitted with two pressure release valves set to activate at 65psig, in order to ensure safety in use.
However, these valves have to be re-tested every five years and in purchasing this valve you are agreeing to comply with this condition.
Customers are expected to be aware of the Gas regulations, a copy of which will be supplied with each valve and the importance of Health & Safety when using Gas appliances.
The Regulator features an important Downstream Pressure Gauge as well as the Bottle Contents Gauge.
Mixed Gas Regulator Range (Micro Matic)
- Output pressure gauge – 90 psi / 6.2 bar
- Bottle content gauge – 0 – 4500 psi / 315 bar
- Max output pressure – Up to 55 psi / 3.8 bar (Blow-off)
- Twin safety blow-off valves (Ring pull)
- Safety blow-off pressure – 55 psi / 3.8 bar
- Wall Mounted
- John Guest fittings supplied – 3/8" Push Fit, 1 per available port
- Re-test label applied
- Manufactured in accordance with Code of Practice for the dispense of Beer by pressure systems in licensed premises
- Mixed Gas Primary 0-4 Bar Regulator Wall Mount