Mixed Gas Primary Board Mount Regulator
Please note – The Regulator has a Male Connection to the Mix Gas Bottle (see pictures)
The Mixed Gas regulator is ideal for Bitter but you can run Lager & Cider from it, however it may not be as lively as a CO2 REGULATOR (see our other CO2 Regulator if your requirements are for more lively drinks)
MIXED GAS PRIMARY 0-4 BAR REGULATOR WALL MOUNT
The Mixed Gas Primary Regulator is purposed to control the Outlet pressure from the gas bottle to a maximum 60psi, the Regulators are primarily pre-set to 40/45psi but they can be adjusted to suit the specific needs of the beer. The Regulator is fitted with two pressure release valves set to activate at 65psig for maximum safety in use.
The purchaser must be familiar with the gas regulations and use of gas bottles. It is also a legal requirement to have the regulator safety valves Tested every five years.
The Regulator features an important downstream pressure Gauge as well as the Bottle Contents gauge.
Mixed Gas Regulator Range (Micro Matic)
- Output pressure gauge – 90 psi / 6.2 bar
- Bottle content gauge – 0 – 4500 psi / 315 bar
- Max output pressure – Up to 55 psi / 3.8 bar (Blow-off)
- Twin safety blow-off valves (Ring pull)
- Safety blow-off pressure – 55 psi / 3.8 bar
- Wall Mounted
- John Guest fittings supplied – 3/8 push fit, 1 per available port
- Re-test label applied
- Manufactured in accordance with Code of Practice for the Dispense of Beer by Pressure Systems in Licensed Premises