CO2 Primary Board Mount Regulator
Please note – The Regulator has a FEMALE Connection to the CO2 Gas Bottle (see pictures).
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL REQUIRE A CO2 GAS BOTTLE FOR THIS REGULATOR.
FOR SAFETY REASONS THERE ARE NO ADAPTORS TO CONVERT IF YOU PURCHASE THE WRONG BOTTLE.
The CO2 Regulator is ideal for Lager or Cider applications.
High Quality Single Stage Primary CO2 Regulator designed to maintain outlet pressure of no more than 40psig.
All our Single Stage Primary CO2 Gas Regulators are fitted as standard with two pressure release valves which prevent the outlet pressure exceeding 66psig, in order to ensure safety in use.
However, these valves have to be re-tested every five years and in purchasing this valve you are agreeing to comply with this condition.
The Single Stage Primary CO2 Regulator is ideal for Single Product Beer dispensing where the optimum outlet pressure is 35psig - this is the pressure used to dispense most Lagers‚ Ciders and Bitters.
The Single Stage Primary CO2 Regulator can be combined with secondary CO2 Regulators to add more Beers to the system.
Our Single Stage Primary Regulator are available as a Board Mounted version and features both a Bottle Contents Gauge and a Downstream Pressure Gauge.
Customers are expected to be aware of the Gas regulations, a copy of which will be supplied with each valve and the importance of health & safety when using Gas appliances.
Consult your Beer supplier for the relevant outlet pressure required.
CO2 Regulator Range (Micro Matic)
- Output pressure gauge – 90 psi / 6.2 bar
- Bottle content gauge – 0 – 4500 psi / 315 bar
- Max output pressure – Up to 55 psi / 3.8 bar (Blow-off)
- Twin safety blow-off valves (Ring pull)
- Safety blow-off pressure – 55 psi / 3.8 bar
- Wall Mounted
- John Guest fittings supplied – 3/8" Push Fit, 1 per available port
- Re-test label applied
- Manufactured in accordance with Code of Practice for the dispense of Beer by pressure systems in licensed premises
- CO2 Primary 0-4 Bar Regulator Wall Mount
Please contact us for bulk orders we can offer discounted prices.
We aim to deliver all orders placed before 2pm by the next working day. Should you require guaranteed next day/Saturday delivery please call us for prices on 01952 412000.