Grundy Keg Coupler/Connector
Our Micromatic Grundy Keg Coupler/Connector (Type G) is the perfect addition to your system to be able to pour Beer/Ale and Cider.
The Coupler comes with a separate Non Return Valve which fits the Gas inlet.
When ordering with Push Fits, the size of thread is 1/2” to a 3/8” Push Fit.
- Verticle gas inlet position
- Beer and gas inlets parallel
- No requirement for strain relief shrouds
- All stainless steel construction
- 316 stainless steel beer probe
- Individually assembled and pressure tested for assured performance
- CO2 coupler leaks completely eliminated
The Micromatic Grundy Keg Coupler/Connector is usually used with the following Beers/Lagers:
- Bass Special
- Blacthorn Cider
- Carling Lager
- Fullers Keg Beers
- Worthington Creamflow
- Old Speckled Hen
The above is for guidance only - you must check with your Beer supplier to ensure the correct connector is used for each brand.