Standard Cask Autotilt - Suitable for 9 - 22 Gallon Casks
Floor Standing Mechanical Spring Auto Tilt Stillage suitable for all casks from 9 to 22 gallons.
- Easy adjustment between casks sizes with no need for additional springs
- Zinc plated for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Fitted with a pair of five coil torsion springs
- Adjustable Feet
- Adjustable Tilt Angle
- Cask rests on rubber wheels to allow easy rotation to centre keystone.
- Weight 9 Kgs
- Length 645mm x Width 370mm
- Overall Height with fully Tilted 9 gallon cask 590mm
- Overall Height with fully Tilted 18 gallon cask 690mm
Unlike other stillages on the market today, there is no need to alter or change the springs when switching between cask sizes. The front loading hook has two setting positions - in the back position the stillage is suitable for 9 and 10 gallon casks whilst in the front position the stillage is set for 11, 18 and 22 gallon casks. The hook position can easily be altered in seconds without the need for any tools.
And....unlike most stillages where barrels are in direct contact with the metal stillage, Kayel stillages all incorporate a set of four roller wheels on which the barrels rest. These wheels enable the barrel to be rotated with ease to centre the keystone after loading and because there is no metal to metal contact, there is no fear of damaging the stillage which can lead to corrosion.
The Autotilt stillage incorporates an 'Easy-Load' facility which eliminates the need to lift a cask when loading it on to the stillage. The rim of the full cask is positioned over the front hook on the stillage and the full cask is then simply tilted backwards on to the stillage. Once loaded on to the stillage the cask can easily be rotated on four roller wheels to centre the keystone.