Flojet G56 Gas Pump
FLOJET G56 GAS PUMP
- Dispense beer from a keg, cask or brew kettle
- Both long and short draw systems
The Flojet G56 Gas Pump has rapidly become the industry standard for the use of enhancing delivery in extended beer line systems.
The Rugged Construction of the Flojet G56 gas Pump ensures a long life.
The Flojet G56 gas Pump may be powered by Compressed air‚ C02 or Nitrogen.
Be sure to utilise the exhaust to air feature when using either C02 or Nitrogen in an enclosed cellar.
- Air compressors can be used to pressurize the beer pumps
- Cost effective; no need for mixed gases or gas blenders
- The beer pump increases the pressure in the pro duct dispense line, which ensures that the inherent gas in the solution (beer) cannot break out
- Smaller I.D. tubing can be used in some installations, which reduces the amount of beer wasted when cleaning lines
- The air/gas used to power the pump never meets the beer, thus providing protection from flat or tainted beer due to impure air contamination or oxidation
- Capable of traversing up to 800 feet (244 m), horizontally through a single line
- Capable of delivering beer up to 10 stories (30 m), vertically through a single line
- Pump can also be utilized to aid in beer line cleaning through wall mounted cleaning sockets
- Infinitely variable to suit all runs and rises
- Can dispense to multiple faucets (up to 5) from a single keg or keg series. This will cut walk-in cooler clutter by lowering the number of kegs on tap at one time, which promotes product quality/freshness
- Feeds up to three faucets through a single line
- Gas Inlet – 3/8″ John Guest
- Gas Exhaust – 3/8″ John Guest
- Product Inlet – 3/8″ John Guest
- Product Outlet – 3/8″ John Guest
- Spare – 1 x 1/2″ Barb Product In/Out